Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. May you enjoy the time with friends and family today as we all reflect on what we are thankful for. Here's my top ten list...not in any order, but just ten things that came to mind right now.
1. My salvation and hope for eternity in Christ alone
2. My husband and children
3. My Godly heritage
4. Friends that encourage, uplift, and laugh with me
5. Cups of coffee...with those friends!
6. A pastor who preaches the Word unashamedly
7. The opportunity that my husband has to work from home
8. A good book
9. A larger home for entertaining and fellowshipping with others
10. The opportunity to homeschool our children