Friday, December 5, 2008

Don't Worry...We're Fine!


The men of our church are currently away on the Men's Retreat. Jenny and her 5 children are staying with us so we are definitely not bored and lonely! We have many things going on this weekend, but found some time for fun and relaxation last night. The kids used various methods of getting down the stairs (i.e., a cardboard box or a crib mattress) last night. (For all you of you concerned and worried, we DID put a very large cushion at the bottom of the stairs to ward off any injuries.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha! I didn't even know you posted this!! That sure was fun last night... I always love laughing until tears on streaming down my face. It was so funny how bad it scared them, but how much they loved it at the same time! Stairs are so fun. I hope the men are having a blast too!

Karilee said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Jen's, fondly known as special agent clutzo.
I'm sure Jen would LOVE to explain that... anyway...
THAT LOOKS LIKE SOO MUCH FUN!! Why is it that MY mother would NEVER have allowed something like that and I think it's a fun idea?? Am I a progressive parent??
lol.
Looks like you gals (and kiddos) are having a great time while the daddy's are away!
I hope you have some scrapbooking time set aside! :)