Friday, June 19, 2009

The Rest of the Trip

Life's been pretty crazy busy lately so I'm late getting this pictures up. They are from our trip home from Alberta/British Columbia.

Rachel enjoyed singing at the top of her lungs. Her favorite songs are "Deep and Wide" and "If You're Happy and You Know It".

Benjamin had a pet ant that he kept in this medicine bottle on the way home. He fed it bits of chips and leaves. It was so hilarious to hear him talking to it!

This is the scenery along the highway on the way home. It was such an awesome reminder of our Creator!

My grandma is blind and memorizes tons of Scripture. Sarah loved to check Grandma's Scripture memory. Grandma taught her some verses, too!

Rachel loved sitting on Grandma's lap and "showing" Grandma her toys. I will cherish the pictures of my girls with Grandma forever!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the pic of Rachel singing! I'm assuming it wasn't a very quiet ride home :)
Those pics of the girls with Grandma are going to be cherished.

Jenny said...

Looks like a great time! I love the photos!! What a beautiful land. The ones in the care are precious.