Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Peek at Baby



I know some of you could care less to see one more picture of the baby, but others (particularly family) care...so here ya go! ;-)

Because of the extra fluid, the doctor is just monitoring the baby closely as we draw closer to the due date. Sarah got to come with me this time since Garth is out of town, but I instructed the tech that she couldn't say whether the baby is a boy or girl! Today's ultrasound showed several things...

1) Baby is measuring a little big (no big deal) at 4 pounds, 3 ounces.

2) The measurements reflect a due date of April 8th (which could be off because of the lateness of this ultrasound, based on the fact that some women have 6 pounds and others have 10 pound babies). My due date from the doctor is April 18.

3) My amniotic fluid is a bit reduced compared to last time. I don't know if that's really important, but I will ask the doctor this next week at my appointment.

4) Also, the baby is now head down which is an answer to our prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each picture in the womb is special! It's great that Sarah could go and see baby! What a special treat!!! Glad everything looks good!! Can't wait to see this little one! Just a couple of months left!! Yay!

~Emily

Amanda said...

I just can't believe how the ultra sounds get better and better every time I see one! So exciting! Glad Garth will be home soon!

Jeanné said...

I never get tired of seeing ultrasound pics!! so sweet and wonderful to see little babies in a womb! but i can not wait to meet your little...boy.?? girl?? hmmm... =)